Thursday, July 12, 2007

Brigitte Biver - stupid bitch who needs to be sold into slavery

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/465472,CST-NWS-fireworks12.article


Brigitte Biver called 311 about 9 p.m. on July 4 to report illegal fireworks so deafening that they sounded like they were exploding right over her Norwood Park home.

When Biver was transferred to Chicago's 911 emergency center, she thought she would get an even quicker response. Instead, all she got was laughter -- hysterical laughter.

"I have never heard anything like that in my life. This person was laughing uncontrollably. When she picked up the phone, she burst into laughter. She probably had been laughing for a while. I kept on saying, 'Hello. Hello.' But she couldn't talk. She never stopped laughing," said Biver, 58.

'She hung up on me' "I finally said, 'I'd like to report some heavy fireworks activity.' She was still laughing as she asked where I was located. I said Norwood Park. Still laughing, she asked where in Norwood Park. Then, she said, 'Ma'am, you're gonna have to call back.' I said, 'Can I have your name please.' But she hung up on me."

Biver was furious. But she regained her composure long enough to dial 911 again, never mentioning the previous call.

This bitch. Inflation is rising to record levels. There is a trade defect. There are people dying every day in an expensive war. Potential housing collapse / ARMageddon seems imminent. The dollar is getting murdered against the Euro, commodities and the British Pound.

And a few folks blow off some traditional steam on the 4th, and this fucking cow things that this is important for the RAPE-MURDER-INFERNO emergency service line?

Unreal. The detachment from reality in the US is complete.

No comments: