Emperor Obama has no clothes.
- Raytheon lobbyist second in command at Pentagon.
- Goldman Sachs lackey second in command at Treasury.
- Can't even form a cabinet without 3 tax evaders, one of which is still "out there."
(he was going to back Daschle until Daschle resigned, so he has no f-ing spine)
- The tax evader left in the Cabinet: The head of the IRS and the head of the Treasury, Geithner.
(The other of course being Killefer)
- He can't even vet his cabinet and we face record spending deficits and a perpetual stranglehold of the military industrial complex in a complex world full of
- Lied about no lobbyists
- Lied about having a new degree of accountability and a SUNSHINE period of new laws, yet just two days after the "Lilly Ledbetter Law" (which is illegal and unconstitutional), he signed the bill with no review at whitehouse.gov as promised. He also signed another bill with no Sunshine, a bill that gives 38 billion in health care to "kids", 38 billion we don't have. These "kids" can be here illegally and get help through this bill.
- Appointed a gun-grabbing Rich pardoning treasonist Eric Holder as AG, the top cop of the
- Has not put a dime in for a single new nuclear power plant but wants to help bridges and roads so we continue to drive ? This man has no energy policy, he is a fraud.
- Tries to cover up a lie to the American public a new piece of legislation, normally called a budget, as a rescue bill. In it is illegal government backing of political organizations like Acorn.
- Daschle was paid millions by the health care industry, he was a health care lobbyist, and yet he wanted Daschle to run the
- The media is a piece of dog crap and has totally failed to communicate the level of ineptitude, conflict of interest and lies promulgated by a Presidency which isn't even a month old.
- Obama dozed while
- Ron Paul says, and has said for decades, spending like drunks got us into a fiscal black hole: Snobama's plan: spend more ?!?!?!
- Obama, Blagojevich and Rahm Emanual have a
- Can you say Rezko? The media can't. Obama is guilty as sin.
1. They met in 1990. Obama was a student at Harvard Law School and got an unsolicited job offer from Rezko, then a low-income housing developer in
2. Obama took a job in 1993 with a small Chicago law firm, Davis Miner Barnhill, that represents developers -- primarily not-for-profit groups -- building low-income housing with government funds.
3. One of the firm's not-for-profit clients -- the Woodlawn Preservation and Investment Corp., co-founded by Obama's then-boss Allison Davis -- was partners with Rezko's company in a 1995 deal to convert an abandoned nursing home at 61st and Drexel into low-income apartments. Altogether, Obama spent 32 hours on the project, according to the firm. Only five hours of that came after Rezko and WPIC became partners, the firm says. The rest of the future senator's time was helping WPIC strike the deal with Rezko. Rezko's company, Rezmar Corp., also partnered with the firm's clients in four later deals -- none of which involved Obama, according to the firm. In each deal, Rezmar "made the decisions for the joint venture," says William Miceli, an attorney with the firm.
4. In 1995, Obama began campaigning for a seat in the
5. Rezko's low-income housing empire began crumbling in 2001, when his company stopped making mortgage payments on the old nursing home that had been converted into apartments. The state foreclosed on the building -- which was in Obama's
6. In 2003, Obama announced he was running for the U.S. Senate, and Rezko -- a member of his campaign finance committee -- held a lavish fund-raiser June 27, 2003, at his
7. A few months after Obama became a
8. Eight months later -- in October 2006 -- Rezko was indicted on charges he solicited kickbacks from companies seeking state pension business under his friend Gov. Blagojevich. Federal prosecutors maintain that $10,000 from the alleged kickback scheme was donated to Obama's run for the
And then of course, there is Obama's connections to Iraqi Arms Dealer, Nahdmi Auchi, and of course Aiham Alsammarae :
Barack Obama has had questionable dealings (including the purchase of his home) with Tony Rezko, who is on trial on corruption charges, and who may have directed kickbacks to Obama.
Rezko has had numerous business deals with Nahdmi Auchi, who once sold arms to Saddam Hussein and had other dealings with the Hussein regime.
Resko and Auchi also had business dealings with Aiham Alsammarae, a fugitive from Iraqi justice who allegedly stole $650 million from the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity, who is now apparently living in Chicago, despite having been convicted and sentence to 14 years in prison in Iraq.
His mere association with these men, however—men who have continually operated on the edge of the law, and sometimes over that edge into clearly illegal activity—is troubling, and peels off some of the veneer of a candidate who promises "change" but instead seems to be far less pure than the image he'd like to project.
Change. yeah right. Of the guard maybe. Suck you can believe in. God given rights, you have none, the whole founding principles of "god" as an abstract higher construct than the state giving us inborn rights? Gone. The State is GOD under Snobama and these military industrial crooked thieving hacks.
Enjoy the ass you elected,
Every promise already broken.
I think the
Emperor Obama feels his hoards of serfs, plebians and prole's goods and services shouldn't piss off other System Lords (Oligarchs) of foreign powers he needs to borrow money from:
"I think it would be a mistake, though, at a time when worldwide trade is declining for us to start sending a message that somehow we're just looking after ourselves and not concerned with world trade," he said in an interview
We must also take pause when looking at the stimulus bill (inflated budget with no spending cuts). Nobody working for the government is getting cut. We, the taxpayers are. Sure you can call government employees tax payers, but they are simply digging ditches, then filling in the holes and repeating. Those who make GDP happen pay the freight. Out of the 900 billion, only 1 billion for small businesses ?!? 85% of
One more tidbit on Daschle:
In an appearance on Meet the Press on February 12, 2006, former Senator Daschle endorsed a controversial warrantless surveillance program conducted by the National Security Agency (NSA); Daschle explained that he had been briefed on the program while he was the Democratic leader in the Senate.