Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ving Rhames' dogs killed more people than my guns.

Dogs kill man at actor Ving Rhames' LA home

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Massive dogs belonging to "Mission: Impossible" co-star Ving Rhames attacked and killed a live-in caretaker at the actor's Los Angeles home on Friday, police said. The caretaker, whose name was not released by authorities, was found dead on the front lawn of Rhames' gated home in an expensive Brentwood neighborhood, covered in dog bites, a Los Angeles police spokesman said.


Welcome to a world where defensively using or brandishing deadly force with a weapon will land you time in jail, but murdering people with your dogs will mostly likely result in no or light punishment.

I get sick of being attacked by rogue dogs (I've been attacked 3 times by rogue dogs and had to run away and stand on cars, etc, to escape mauling.) I had shot and killed the dogs that attacked me I would likely be in jail for the illegal discharging of a firearm.

This Ving Rhames idiot better be held to account for his hounds of hell, that god damn murderous idiot.



No comments: